Consumers expect gluten-free bakery to be as good as regular products. But what key quality issues do bakers face?
- Why gluten-free is all about fine-tuning
There’s much more to gluten-free bread than simply replacing gluten. Bakers need recipes that give the best technical and nutritional performance – all tuned to the latest trends.
- All wrapped up in gluten-free quality
On-the-go gluten-free snacks are popular with consumers. Taking our toolbox under our arm, we tested how to make gluten-free wraps softer, more foldable and easier to process.
- A healthy halo with gluten-free fiber
Every fiber counts when meeting consumer expectations for gluten-free bread with a healthy profile, soft crumb and high volume.
- Insights into the real gluten free needs and expectations of UK consumers
Gluten free is no longer a trend, but has moved to the mainstream. DuPont conducted proprietary consumer research into the growing gluten free bakery markets.
- Off the shelf and under the spotlight
Our bakery team evaluates a series of good-quality, gluten-free breads from European markets - and finds noticeable differences.