- Countdown to sustainable palm oil
As food manufacturers and retailers commit to sustainable palm oil by 2015, the race is on to secure supplies. The question is: why are we worried in the first place?
- Backing up sustainable profits
Social and environmental responsibility in today's most lucrative trend.
- Time to get tough on waste
Bread waste has reached phenomenal proportions compared to other food products. How can we turn the problem around?
- Video: Put environmental impact to the test
Mikkel Thrane gives a crash course in how to conduct a life cycle assessment of your bread.
- Video: Dealing with the hotspots
Ian Fairs explains the sustainability hotspots in the bakery process and how to handle them.
- Fresh bread to the very last crumb
Anti-staling developments extend bread shelf life and encourage less waste.
- Tread lighter with whole grain
Can whole grain bread lower your carbon footprint and raise your profits? We put three recipes to the test.
- Five places to look for sustainable cost savings
Read our five focus points to look for sustainable cost savings.